So a few years ago I thought about the best parts of X-mas gifting. Here was my list:
- Giving the perfect gift to someone - the perfect one - that lights them up.
- Receiving the perfect gift - the one you want - but would never feel okay about splurging on.
- Wrapping paper - I like the wrapping and unwrapping.
- The look of surprise on your loved one's face.
- You and your gift recipient come up with a budget for the gift.
- You go out and buy yourself the exact present you want. Your recipient does the same and gets whatever they want.
- You wrap yours and your partner wraps their own gift.
- On X-Mas you switch gifts and open the other person's gift to themselves. Allowing for unwrapping and surprise. I think it would be so fun to see what the other person really wanted, plus you still get your present back - giving you the perfect gift too.
Who is with me?