Monday, January 21, 2013

So Close

Made a few more changes to the script. I think I'm near the end though. I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night with new things I need to add. Surely it must almost be out of my system.

It is a great feeling though. The going to sleep with a story problem to solve and waking up with the answer right there in my head. I know I am getting help from a Creator bigger than myself. It makes me feel connected to that power. It makes me feel like I am supposed to be writing whatever I'm writing.

When I feel that connection to bigger thoughts, I call it Tapping Into the Flow. I feel like the ideas are flowing through me - not from me. It was a little overwhelming at first. I resisted it because I wanted to feel like I was in control.

Now Tapping Into the Flow is what I look forward to the most when I write. Sometimes it comes while I'm typing and sometimes it comes at random times like in a shower. I do wish I could wake up with the great ideas at say 8am though instead of 3am.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but all the best ideas come at 3AM. Or maybe 2AM. :-)

    You're "in the zone," as it's been called. That's a true Joy!

    P.S. Thanks for the hugs re: Chumley. Hard to believe it's been so long now. :-/

    ReplyDelete