Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So Ready

I have been working on this project for awhile at work and I can see the end in my sights. I am so ready for it to be over. Sometimes you just want to be in to something new and different.

I have been in my job for a year and I still feel like each project is something totally new to learn. I like learning new things. Even on the hardest day - I still am so grateful for my job. I love writing. I love working from home. I love my furry co-workers.

Still I know the next job I want is to be able to write things I truly care about. Write stories that change the way people think - maybe make them laugh or cry.

I can't wait for the day I get to sit down at my desk as a (well paid) writer. It's so exciting to think about! I just hope it's not too far away.

Until then I will continue to be so happy for everything I have... and maybe plan for a little vacation. I think some time off might bring everything into focus.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get that fabulous writing job some day. Til then, remember that at least you get paid .. whatever it is .. for doing something you like.

    And, any vacation plans are good to think or dream about.

    Pet those two cute boys for me.

    XO,
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your writing-I think you will do just fine since your style of writing is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Being paid for writing!! Pressure!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh...do the boys know you might plan a vacation...away?

    ReplyDelete