Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall?

Fall? Where are you buddy?

I miss you. It is too darned hot still. Mr Summer has overstayed his welcome here.

I can't wait to start to walk outdoors again. Actually to do anything outside really.

I feel like I hibernate all Summer, and come out of my cave around this time of year. I feel like the Groundhog of Groundhog Day fame. I stick my head out of my warren, and if it's over 100 degrees it's going to be two more weeks of Summer.

I shall continue to look for you pal.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think your friend fall was trying to visit us today, but will most likely be here tomorrow...I shall tell him you were asking about him! It poured here all day, but wasn't in the 80's so YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's here! 60's and 70's all week.
    YEE-HAW!!!
    GG

    (Katie, in her climate controlled environment, couldn't care less)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must have had double summer and we had no summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you about summer being around too long. With all of my kidney woes this past summer I also was "hibernating" our weather is cooling off and I am hoping to walk OUTSIDE tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete