Friday, March 2, 2012

Made It!

Well the first week of the new job is over. My brain is so full. I'm still a pudding-head, but I am starting to feel a few things settling in though, so that's promising. I guess you could say the pudding is starting to set.

That reminds me of... pudding. I got a cookbook from the library and it has a recipe for pudding using tofu... um, I just don't know. I have to say I am skeptical. For reasons I can not explain, I am somehow less skeptical of the recipes for brownies and fudge made with black beans.

I think I am going to give em a try this weekend. I mean how amazing would it be to have delicious brownies that were actually good for you. Yep, I'm living the dream friends.

What do you have planned for this weekend friends?

8 comments:

  1. Well, let's just say it's NOT brownies made of black beans! Hee-hee. I'm gonna fry my little brain and ruin my eyesight sittin in front of the computer for hours. Well, the e-reader too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, I think I prefer the sound of the tofu pudding to the black bean brownies. But do let us know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, let us know how they turn out. Me? I plan to paint and play on computer with some housework thrown in. Been a busy week for me, too.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tofu brownies are good. I have made them...but Black Beans, hmm.
    I am glad you enjoyed your first week doing your new job! Learning new things makes the brain tired!
    Nellie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brain is just jiggly from all the rewiring! As soon as the connections tighten up, you'll be firing on all eight again. Interested in the brownies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the first week went well and hope it keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with ya on the tofu thing, I is supposed to take on the flavor of what ever you cook it with, but in the past I have found that the only flavor it seems to have is that of cooked rubber. ish! The brownies on the other hand could work, black bean curd is used in deserts in China and Japan so who knows. I hope they are fantastic and you share them with us, we all could use a healthy brownie!!! Hope your weekend is nice and quiet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on making it through the first week! Will be looking forward to a brownie update. ; ) Katie and I are deep into production of The Real Housecats Of The Blogosphere this weekend. Gotta come up for air soon.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete