Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Vacation Days

I'm excited for a four day weekend coming up. It's been a long week at work, even though it was only the three days.

I've had "writing" at the top of my "must do" list for so long, but now that the book is out (did I already say that? IT IS) it feels odd to have a long weekend and not feel the pressure of writing.

I had a few moments when I thought - Do I really want to be a writer?

The answer was yes, but it felt interesting to run the idea around the track.

I do see that I need to have some creative balance, and explore other activities that can feed my energy and feel fun and adventurous rather than like a job.

So this weekend I'd like to start thinking about other creative projects I might enjoy.

So friends, what creative activities fill your soul?

2 comments: